There's slightly different materials that I used in my prototype.
The previous prototype that I mentioned was card board,
But due to the gap thingy, I decided to go with mounting board. This idea comes in when I found 3 A3 size mounting board that I didn't use for my diploma.
The picture above is my printed artwork, I cut them into 9 pieces which in size 9cm X 9cm.
The mounting board's sides doesn't have a single gap, looking good. After I pasted my artwork at both sides of the pieces, I applied a thin layer of sealer paint to make it glossy and higher protection.
But the paint is quite sticky as I mentioned in my previous post, so I don't satisfied with the finishing, but the overall is okay, better than the gap thingy. And I found out that this puzzle can also used as cup mat, multipurpose huh!
Twitter
Facebook
RSS





0 comments: (+add yours?)
Post a Comment