Rough Ideas for Blood Donation Campaign

I have few ideas for my topic that I cannot decide which one is better,
here is some inspirations that I get from internet.

Idea 1: Plastic Bag Design

 The picture above inspired me to design a blood pack of a plastic bag, when someone holding it, will look like he or she is donating blood, kinda look like the rough sketch below.

Idea 2: STOP SIGN Design
The picture above inspired me to design a stop sign broad that encourage people to donate blood, something like "Stop Wasting Blood" or "Stop Blood Shortage" etc, the outcome will be like the rough sketch below.

Idea 3: Feedback Box


Another idea is create a heart shape or "+" shape feedback box, the front will be transparent, other sides will be in bloody red colour. The transparent side will show a slogan like "Donate blood now" or something else like that. The feedback paper will be in red, so when a person drop a feedback, will look like filling up the heart or "+", something like the rough sketch below.

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment