Today I was late for class due to the terrible jam,
I didn't managed to present my idea to my dear lecturer and classmates,
but I could present it on Friday if I have the chance.
It is because my timetable clashes,
there is another class is also at 8 to 10am,
the time is as same as Personal Boundaries 1.
Anyway, the pictures below are my presentation slides,
may have some tiny changes but the idea is still remain the same,
it's just some vocabulary changes, not really a big deal, I guess.
![]() |
| My Topic is Blood Donation |
![]() |
| This is the campaign that I choose |
![]() |
| Some descriptions about what I wanted to do for this subject |
![]() |
| Some of my inspirations |
![]() |
| The purpose of doing this project |
![]() |
| The materials that I'm going to use for the project |
![]() |
| Very rough idea, just a mock up |
![]() |
| That's all, Thank You! |
Twitter
Facebook
RSS







0 comments: (+add yours?)
Post a Comment