Here is my second prototype, as I said before, this time I'm using cork craft board to replace the cardboard. I did the same steps like before, I cut it into pieces, but the sides are difficult to cut off and the cork flakes are keep falling off... Not that good as I was expected.
After all the cutting work, I started to paint the sides to cover the ugly parts but the result is very bad. It is because the paint is hardly dry, even its dry, I still can feel the stickyness of the paint when I touched it. The paint is keeps fading off whenever I hold it, this is much worse than I tot...
Although the paint can cover the sides of the cork board, but there is another huge problem. The sides was very ugly, the rough surface make it looks the puzzle is in very poor quality and the part that I can't stand it was the cork flakes are keep falling off.
The conclusion is cork craft board is not a good material for my project, so far cardboard is still the best.
Twitter
Facebook
RSS


0 comments: (+add yours?)
Post a Comment